The FileMaker Platform is unique in that the database, business logic layers, and cross-platform user interface are all designed to work together in one rapid application development environment. The FileMaker Platform consists of:
- FileMaker Pro Advanced to create and run custom apps on Windows and Mac computers
- FileMaker Go to run apps on iPad and iPhone
- FileMaker WebDirect to run apps in a web browser
- FileMaker Server to host apps on premise
- FileMaker Cloud to host apps in the AWS Cloud.
The information on this page is meant to provide insight into the future of the FileMaker Platform, but it is important to understand that it is being shared for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, and not as a binding commitment.